Places to meet potential partners
Here are a few places that may be of interest to help you find a potential partner.
- On the internet -- There are many singles sites on the net where you can pick and choose from millions of potential partners.
- Through a friend -- Friends have partners who know lots of single guys and the best thing is she knows you so can pick suitable applicants.
- Bingo night -- You might win more then the house.
- At work -- You are probably already friends and will know a little about him.
- Late night shopping at Tescos -- You will find a lot of single guys doing their shopping late at night.
- On holiday -- Sea, sun, sand and plenty of the other.
- In a bar/club -- Don`t let the drink choose for you.
- At a concert -- Lots of single guys with the same taste in music as you.
- At the laundrette -- Hey guys don`t own washing machines.
- At a party -- Parties were invented for single people.
- At a wedding -- All the groom`s single friends.
- On a blind date -- All you need is a friend to set you up.
- Through family -- Hang around with your relatives who have single friends. (Yeh it`s sad but you never know).
- At a school reunion -- You never know you may finely stand a chance with the captain of the football team. Or the geek may have turned into a hunk.
- By Chance! -- My favourite