How to kiss
A lot of people are still virgins when it comes to kissing. A lot of people can kiss but don`t know how to kiss properly. Here are the basics
to kissing. Once you have mastered kissing then you can try other styles and techniques of kissing.
1. Hygeine - the last thing anyone wants is to be kissed by someone who has yellow teeth or bad breath. Brush your teeth twice a day
and floss to get inbetween the gaps. Your partner will love to be kissed by you if your moth is clean and fresh.
2. Get into a comfortable position - you don`t want to have to
stop a few seconds into kissing because your back is twisted. Sitting comfrotable means no back pain and longer kissing.
3. Embrace your partner - but don`t squeeze him/her. Cuddling each
other so that your faces are touching is perfect. You could cup your partners face gently in your hands.
4. Move your faces closer. Don`t bump noses. Both of you must tilt
your head slightly to the side so that your nose is touching the side of the other`s nose.
5. Kiss your partners lips gentle - closed lips kissing to start
with. Close your eyes and let the warmth of each others lips take over your senses.
6. Get comfortable with simple closed lips, lip-to-lip kissing before going anywhere else.
7. Lightly brush your tongue a cross your partners lips this will entice him/her to open their mouth.
8. Now both of your mouths should be open. Now it is up to you. Move your mouths in time with each other opening them and slightly closing
them in rythm with one another.
9. Whatever you do, don`t bite.
10. Continue kissing until you are comfortable with each others lips.
11. You could of course use a mirror which may be a lot easier and
a lot less scarier then kissing someone for the first time when you don`t know how to kiss.