First date ideas
Inexpensive date ideas
The first date is not just about reasturants and movies. Here are some great first date ideas starting with the very cheap, more expensive to
- Take a picnic, a bottle of wine and a rug and spend the day catching the sun together. Or you could take a dip together all that splashing is bound to be great fun.
2. Picnic by a river - Prepare a basket of goodies a chilled bottle of wine and enjoy the day relaxing in each others company.
3. The movies - Let your date choose the film. It will show good gesture if you don`t have the same taste in films.
4. Theme park
- Big or small everybody loves theme parks. Triple loop roller coasters, dodgems, candy floss the ideal date for the big kid in us.
5. Eat in
- Show off your culinary skills and ask them round for dinner. Don`t over do the candles and music or you may frighten them away.
6. Indoor ice skating - or roller bladeing in the park. You can lean against each other for balance and warmth.
7. A sporting activity that you both like
8. Kite flying
- My partner and I did this a few year back. It wasn`t our first date but it was one of the best days we have ever spent together.
9. A trip to the zoo - Everyone likes animals so a trip to the zoo makes for a perfect date.
10. Local museum or art gallery - This is only a good idea if you are both interested in museums.
Expensive date ideas
1. Go to a concert - Take them to see their favourite band in concert and dance the night away.
2. Go for an expensive meal - Have her serenade by one of the waiters with a bottle of champagne and a dozen red roses.
3. Horse back riding
- Take a trip to the nearest horse farm. Spend the afternoon horse riding and stoping to take in the scenary and afternoon lunch in a local inn.
4. Candle lit dinner for two aboard a yacht - Take her out
to see. Put on the full works, captain sailing, chapagne on ice and lobsters for dinner.
5. Take in a show - Get dressed up for the evening and go a long to watch one of your favourite shows at a theatre house. Or go to a
premier of a big block buster movie.
6. Horse drawn carriage at night - Take a trip around the
city and through the park on a horse drwan carriage. Have it take you to a swanky resturant and wait while you dine.
7. Under the sea - Go scuba diving.
8. Take to the sky - Go for a trip in a hot air balloon.
9. A trip to New York for the afternoon
- Fly her to New York and back in an afteroon. This is the ultimate first date destination (especcially if it is her first time there.)
10. On top of the world
- Prepare a basket of cavier, prawn cocktail, strwberries and cream and champagne on ice and take to the skies. Well the top of the highest building you can get to.
Extravagant date ideas
Fly her to Paris and back
- Take in all the sights that Paris has to offer. Finish the date with an expensive meal in one of the swnky restruants in Paris.
Helicopter ride - Go for a flight over the city in a helicopter.
We`re in the money - Dress up to the nines and go blow a fortune in a top casino.
Parachute jump - Take to the sky for the high of a lifetime. This is can not be a suprise date unless you are sure this is what
Climb to the top of the world - Go mounting climbing on a clear summer`s day. Don`t forget the fleg for when you reach the top.
Go swimming with dolphins - This has to be the ultimate experience of a life time and if you aim to impress this is the way to do it.
Para-gliding - Take to the sea, have lunch then the skies the limit.
Eating in - Hire a top chef and waiting staff and have them round to your place for a meal they won`t forget