50 romantic ideas
- Surprise her with her favorite flower whether it be a dozen roses or some other type.
- Send a romantic e-card.
- Give a backrub or massage
- Give a card "just because"
- Take a bubble bath together by candlelight.
- Fill his/her apartment, car, work place etc.. with flowers or gifts.
- Snuggle together before you go to sleep
- Give him/her some loving coupons entitling them to a free meal, hug, etc..
- Make it a point to call them during the day just to say "I love you".
- Take a walk together in the moonlight.
- Write a love letter, cut it into pieces like a jigsaw puzzle and give a piece a day until it is all complete.
- Create a scrapbook of little tokens that you have kept while you have been together, such as: Theatre tickets, photos, wine corks, etc..
- Get out of bed early, cook breakfast and deliver it in bed.
- Write a love poem.
- Leave love notes in places where you know your love will eventually find them such as in his glove compartment, under the pillow.
- Name a star after him/her. See the International Star Registry. If you are from the USA call at 1(800) 282-3333
- Make it a point to tell your loved one "I love you" each day.
- Spend the weekend at a swanky hotel.
- Take a carriage ride around your home town.
- Build your loved one a web-page.
- Give them a gift that they have always wanted.
- Buy them a personalised teddy bear with "I love you" on it.
- Rent a romantic movie, and snuggle up for the night in front of the box.
- Compliment your lover at least once each day.
- Watch the sunset at the beach, or some other romantic place.
- Stay up all night and watch the sunrise.
- Make your lover a card "just because".
- Go to a coffee shop, enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and just enjoy each other's company.
- Share a plate of spaghetti.
- Listen without interrupting when they are talking.
- Send a bouquet of flowers to their work place to make them feel extra special in front of their colleugues
- Spend one week without the TV you will be suprised at how much time you spend together and how much you will enjoy each others company.
- Exchange keys to each other's cars and homes.
- Take a day off and spend it in bed.
- Cook her a romantic meal for two.
- Do something that you both enjoy together, whether it be ice-skating, going to the movies or what ever as long as you spend at least an afternoon
- Do something different each day to add excitement and mystery to your relationship.
- Dedicate their favorite song on the radio when you know they will be driving home from work.
- Surprise your love by doing the dishes, laundry, etc.
- Buy tickets to their favorite event.
- Go back to the place where you had your first date.
- Fly a kite. Yes I said fly a kite. This isn`t just for kids you will be hooked.
- Get a local directory of your area and spend the day visiting interesting places that you have yet to discover.
- Write them a love note and pack it in their lunch box.
- Give Hershey Kisses with a note attached saying they can be exchanged for real kisses.
- Celebrate your Anniversary every month instead of just once a year.
- Turn the bedroom into a love nest with candles and fresh flowers.
- Turn up unexpectedly at their work place to walk them home.
- Scatter rose petals all over the bed with an expensive bottle of perfume in the middle of them.
- Make one day a week your day filled with romance and make it different each week.